Most Styled and worn outfit among females is Kurtis. A lady can never have too much of this outfit. Not just middle-aged but female of all age are gloating around in their Kurti collection. It is said to be the most comfortable and elegant outfit for women. There is one for each occasion.
Caution, if not styled with appropriate bottom and jewellery, it will be a mess. So to avoid such goofy errors let’s look at different styles of kurti and their styling tips.
1. Tail-Cut Kurti: Most worn outfit for past few seasons now.
Occasion: Casual Parties and occasions
Pair Up: Leggings and jagging’s
2. Ponchu Style Kurti: Most trendy and comfortable kurti design which suits all body types perfectly
Occasion: College, office, daily wear
Paired Up: Leggings, full length
3. Front Slit Kurti: A regular kurti with some added twist of a slit makes it all together a different stylish look.
Occasion: Office, Daily Wear, Party Wear
Paired Up: Palazzos and Pants
4. Straight Pintuck Kurti: A very elegant and sophisticated design pattern in kurtis. Pattern takes perfect look with cotton, chanderi fabrics.
Occasion: office, college
Paired Up: Palazzos, pants or culottes
5. Shirt Style Kurti: to achieve a casual, comfortable and contempetory pick shirt styled kurtis. Easy to style.
Occasion: office, college, daily wear
Paired Up: Jeans, leggings, jeegings
6. Anarkali Kurti: Most worn and stylish traditional outfit which can be embellished with pom-poms or tassels to define the look of the outfit according to the event.
Occasion: Traditional events, parties
Paired Up: Legging and palazzos
7. Denim Kurti: Denim’s are All-time favorite. Can be easily worn as one piece for a new stylish look.
Occasion: Casual outings
Paired Up: Jeans, Leggings, ankle length leggings
8. Printed Kurti: With printed kurti there comes lots of options with fabric and patterns. You can easily have a match for each event. Looks sober and elegantly stylish with this choice.
Ocassion: Practically all events depending on embroidery and fabric
Paired Up: Leggings, Dhoti Pants, Palazzos, Jeans
9. Tunic Kurti: Traditional yet Contemporary look just blindly pick this style and you will be good to go with much efforts.
Occasion: Office, College, events
Paired Up: Culottes, jeggings, Full length
10. Angrakha Kurti: A traditional and ethnic evergreen look and style.
Occasion: Parties, Marriages
Paired Up: Legging, pajami’s
The different styles and patterns in kurti has just given a vast choice and new dimensions to ethnic fashion. Kurti’s are an outfit every girl loves and have collection. Kurti’s a great lifeline when you can in dilemma of what to wear? Choose a perfect choice of pattern according to your style and go trendy and ethnic.
Awaiting your comments and views for our motivation and insight.